Hope you guys enjoyed the 2018 CFB Nattty, I’m currently watching it while this punk ass Freshman QB from Georgia who in all honesty sounds like a great kid is driving late in the first half up 6-0. I have half my rent on Alabama -3.5 so whatever. Luckily I just moved into my new place so I don’t have to pay rent for a while. No matter what new bill I get, I always like to start out with late payments just so I can set the tone, Ya know, Like, I”m in charge or whatever.
While watching the game though, I realized that I really need to figure it out with my living room situation. I cant have people coming over when my Direc tv box is sitting on Tupperware. Let’s do a quick breakdown of where the major issues are.
- I have a computer monitor setup so that when I’m playing Call Of Duty I can still plug my Direc into my computer monitor and keep a close eye on all the bets I’m losing while still enjoying a Double XP Weekend.
- Instead of some kind of nice table sitting here with family pictures and fast food I have some Tupperware that was laying around after I unpacked.
- That’s the HDMI cord that I use to plug the Direc into the monitor with when I’m playing COD because COD always gets the bigger TV. I could have left this number off but I edited the picture before I wrote the blog so I had to address it.
- This is where I went wrong. I bought one of these stupid floating mounts but I had to mount it on a stud. No stud in the middle but I thought it wouldn’t look that bad, Boy was i wrong.
- Giant wire mess that makes me want to move out.
- TV tray.
Now I know what you’re thinking, This guy smokes too much weed and you may be right about that but don’t worry. I’m planning on taking a trip to Ikea in a couple months and this issue will get resolved. I just wanted to do like a home makeover before and after blog. So this is the before. Now you’re gonna be checking back all the time waiting for the after. Great tease Derek.
To be continued…….